When it comes to Christian living and the use of technology, it is more than just a list of do's and dont's, it's about a way of life.
Everything a Christian does should bring glory to God (1 Corinthians 10:31). Using the digital world of technology is no different. If a Christian is to avoid defiling himself with the use of technology, he must allow himself to be shielded from evil and guided by biblical, principled living.
"Navigating Through 21st Century Technology" by Dr. Derek Hagland will aid Christians of all ages in their quest to live a holy life in the midst of a corrupt society. This 112-page book is accompanied by a bonus CD packed with great resources including:
- Sermon Audio of the message that inspired this book
- Sermon Video of the message that inspired this book
- Mobile and Desktop "Spiritual Advisory" wallpapers
- PDF versions of the "Spiritual Advisory" flyer
- Printable versions of the "SA" stickers